Comment on page
Play-to-Earn and Trade in the blockchain-based NFT Game owned by players.
Welcome to the world of Kepler. Escaping from Earth and flying to outer space has become the last hope for human survival. Choose the game mode then team up with your comrades to explore the human habitable planet.
Kepler's vision is to create a globally popular blockchain-based MMORPG which returns to the fun of the game itself and brings new players into NFTs to influence more game content creators. Facing an unknown future, Kepler is not limited to the RPG game itself, the world has infinite possibilities which we will explore together.
To accomplish such an ambitious vision and to provide players with an unparalleled gaming experience, Kepler will have the following features:
- Back to the essence of the game: fun. Existing GameFi projects mainly play with mechanical clicks, and AI battles where you passively watch the outcome, such as AXS and Raca. These games have weak gameplay and a large gap between traditional games in playability. MMORPG itself is the mainstream mode of traditional games, with a high degree of playability, which will attract traditional game players to participate in Kepler.
- Both F2P and P2E modes: P2E requires users to hold a certain amount of assets in order to participate in the game, which is a high threshold and the scope of participants is limited; by adding the F2P mode, it will effectively lower the threshold for playing the game and attract more players to participate, while the playability of the game itself can also enhance the conversion of players from F2P to P2E.
- Macro world view: Kepler is based on universe exploration as a background. The game will open different styles of maps and gameplay one after another, this will ensure players constantly have new game experiences, enhancing the sustainability of the game.
- High-freedom sandbox gameplay: Players can freely choose the direction they want to go in the game: either a lone bounty hunter, a disciplined force fighting as a team, or a businessman who has no competition with the world; players can decide the plot and story line through community voting; players can participate in the making of the game by submitting their own designs for items or enemies or looks or stories. The community will vote to decide what content can be added to the game.
- Based on cross-chain technology: The currencies and props in the game will be mapped on several different chains, Ethereum、BNB Chain、Arbitrum、Aptos、Avalanche and so on. By becoming tokens and NFT assets on different chains; they can be transferred between each chain using cross-chain technology through bridges, this way players on each chain can participate in the game comfortably and operate their own assets more flexibly and efficiently, further reflecting that players have full control over their game assets.
- Dual token economic model and consumption mechanism: Kepler uses a dual token model. KEPL for community governance; KEME for the in-game ecosystem, with a full generation and consumption scenario.
Got 1 minute? Check out a video overview of our product: